Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mick Crisp becomes new events organiser

The PAC are delighted to announce that Mick Crisp has become the new events organiser.

Mick said of his appointment "I am pleased , honored and somewhat surprised to be invited to join the PAC committee and more than a little nervous!I am a 54 year old ex-Firefighter turned kitchen fitter.

I was taught the ' Art of Angling ' by my father and caught my first pike at the age of 8 from the Golden Gate Lake on Wynyard Estate , in the North East of England where I was born.I am grateful for this opportunity to put something back into the hobby, passion, call it what you will which has over the years given me so much pleasure."

Guy Micklewright steps down from the role due to work constraints. He will however continue to advise the PAC on all things legal-profession related.