January's issue of Pike and Predators magazine is about to hit the news stands.
And we've had a sneak preview of the contents:
- Barrie Rickards on pike handling
- Chris Donovan offers some timely tips on pike location at this
crucial time of the year
- Dave Lumb interviews Norfolk big pike specialist Jason Davis
- James Holgate on the German pike scene, including a photo claimed to be
one of the most impressive pike you'll ever see.
- Dominic Garnett gives a new twist to a classic method of presenting bait
- Gary Knowles on the ups and downs of trout-water piking
- Barrie McConnell gives exclusive details about a new method of run detection